Hey you guys! Today I am sharing some great winter skincare tips and products! Does anyone else have issues with their skin during the winter? I definitely have problems with my skin during the harsh winter, but Tula products have really helped me out.
My skin breaks out extremely easily and it is SO frustrating. When I was in high school, almost never broke out and I rarely had any blemishes. But now that I am an adult I have really struggled with my skin.
Tula has some really incredible products that I absolutely love! My favorite product they have is their exfoliating mask. The exfoliating mask gently exfoliates your skin while purifying it, which gives you a beautiful glowing complexion. Many face masks don’t really do much for my skin, but this one is seriously amazing! I love the way my skin looks and feels after using it.
The other product I really love from Tula is the hydrating day and night cream. I am really particular about moisturizers but I love the way this cream moisturizes my skin without causing it to feel oily. This cream is also very light, so it works great to use before putting on my daily makeup. I never have to worry about breaking out from using it or worry about my face looking shiny throughout the day. The hydrating day and night cream is hands down my favorite moisturizer.
- Always wash your face morning and night. There are so many times I don’t feel like washing my face at night but it is so important! If it is easier, keep a pack of face wipes by your bed for those nights you just aren’t feeling up to it.
- Do NOT touch your face throughout the day. This one is difficult for me, I’ll be honest. I have always had a bad habit of touching my face a lot, so one of my New Year’s resolutions is to really hold back from doing that.
- Always use moisturizer after you wash your face. My skin tends to get really oily, so a few years ago I thought that if I did not use a moisturizer it would keep my face from getting as oily. WRONG! When your face is dry, especially after washing your face, your skin produces EXTRA oil to make up for the lack of moisture. So always, always moisturize your face!
- Use mineral makeup. My favorite mineral powders are from GloMinerals. I have been using their products for many many years and I absolutely love them. There have been a few times I have tried other products and I really regretted doing so because they just did not work as well. If you haven’t tried GloMinerals I highly recommend them!
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day. During the winter I really struggle with drinking enough water. I honestly just forget since it isn’t warm out like in the summer time. Hydrating your body really helps hydrate your skin causing less breakouts and younger looking skin. Be sure you are drinking at least 8 glasses of water everyday.
I love hearing about other skincare tips and products so let me know if you have any other suggestions. Thanks for following along! XOXO